Setting your security questions
- Log in to the Self-Serve using your uoAccess credentials. Your uoAccess ID will look different, depending on whether you are a student or an employee.
- Students: John Smith becomes jsmit000.
- Employees and externals: Jill Doe becomes jdoe. Note: not all employee uoAccess IDs follow this format.
- (First log in only): Answer exactly five of the displayed security questions, and click OK.
- Once you have successfully saved your forgotten password information, click on the "IBM Security Identity Manager" link from the "Related Tasks" section.
- You will be presented with the uoAccess self-serve interface, pictured below.
Changing your password
- After logging into the self-serve interface, click Change Password.
- Enter your new password. Ensure that your new password meets the password criteria displayed on the page.
- If the password is valid, you will see a screen confirming your password has been changed for the various accounts you have at the University.
Resetting your password via security questions
- At the login screen, enter your username, and click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions on the screen.
- You will then be asked two of your security questions. Provide your answers and click OK.
- You will then be asked to change your password. Ensure that your new password meets the password criteria displayed on the page. Once completed, click on OK.
- If your password is valid, a Request Submitted: Reset Password confirmation page will appear. Click Back to Login Page, and log in with your new password.